As a certified health counselor, Sue provides ongoing support and guidance in setting goals and making sustainable changes to improve health and happiness. She helps clients navigate the world of contradictory nutrition advice to determine the best changes for each individual. Personalized programs explore specific concerns and determine the best tools to achieve a lifetime of balance.
Sue offers counseling for both groups and individuals in all parts of the U.S. year-round. She is also available for speaking engagements and workshops on healthy cooking and daily lifestyle practices. Her popular 10-day Detox is offered seasonally as well as on a custom basis.
Benefits of a Detox
Clients work with Sue to:
- Set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- Achieve and maintain their ideal weight
- Understand and reduce cravings
- Increase energy levels
- Learn about new foods and how to easily incorporate them
- Improve personal relationships
- Two 50-minute sessions per month, either in person, by phone, or Skype
- E-mail support between sessions
- Recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- Informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- Sue’s monthly newsletter with the latest health tips and recipes
To decide if health counseling is right for you, schedule an initial consultation with Sue to discuss your health and lifestyle goals. Click the following links to complete your health history form.